Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Howdy!

Yeah, not much went on this weekend. Had the choice between running all the way to TRC by myself and hitching up with a strange "Cowboy Action Shooting" posse...and maybe hopping over to the SERP for an hour or two of informal trigger time...or just sleeping in and playing with photo-shopping software and the blog. That and a pristine bottle of Irish whiskey on Saint Paddy's Day. So y'all know how that turned out.

Well, Sunday was just as well spent sleeping in the arms of Bushmills (and Benadryl). The date had a somewhat prominent place on Dad's marble grave marker (hint: not his birth date). A real dutiful son would have called home. I managed to sleep in until after noon, but suffered sleeplessness until 3-freakin-PM this afternoon. Coffee, Steel Panthers, Email, and W.E.B. Griffin novels kept my harried brain occupied, er... racing. Whatever. I'll get out of the house later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004