Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gun Show Weekend

Washing up from ferret playtime, I was careful not to scrub off my hand stamp from the Gun Show. Crossroads of the West is out at the county fairgrounds this weekend; boy, was the place packed! I noted that there were quite a lot of old people there...then I remembered that it's January in Tucson! Duh.

I gritted my teeth and didn't spend much time at my favorite cowboy sixgun vendor. I almost splurged on some ammo (some my Para won't jam on), but what I was really looking for was stuff for BOG 2: Electric Bugaloo. I've already got an upper picked out (and waiting for shipment), but I still need a buffer kit. I checked out the Gun-Tec vendor for some AR knick-knacks I've been considering. Cheap Commie-made Stuff? Anybody out there have experience with their products?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    para jamming? i found a great load with 200 gr lswc that shoot like crazy out of mine. helps if you are a reloader. email if you want more info.
    bo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004