Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ferret-faced

It's a darned good thing ferrets don't whine. I've been a bit stingy with their playtime since they've been home and all Lenny has done is bite the cage bars some. When finally released for playtime, Lenny was all giggles and psychotic war-dancing...Squiggy soberly explored about the room, then pooped in the corner on the newspapers. Ferret giggles are rare from these two; I'm used to fight-squeaks when they're wrestling, but they're usually not very vocal otherwise. As a matter of fact, Lenny wasn't even giggling when playing with Squiggy...he was giggling when *I* was chasing him around the room. I guess it's important to a little fella to get some quality frolicking with the big two-legged Alpha Ferret.

Now my eyes are all itchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004