Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chuckles

When I shopped for a pair of ferrets, there were three left in big glass cage at Pets R Us. One was dozing off by himself; the two I'd bring home were wrestling and biting...socializing, that is. Squiggy is evidently the dominant fert, so this morning's playtime was even funnier. While Squiggy was squeezing into the narrowest length of PVC pipe in the playroom, Lenny pounced on him like a P-38 on a Betty bomber. An eruption of weasel chuckles ensued, apparently from Lenny. The absence of Annoyance Hiss translated to Squiggy's silent retort of, "Good one, punk!"

Squiggy was much more animated this morning, performing the Weasel War Dance and playing Plumber's Crack Tag with me. Use your imagination.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blob, you're a good guy, but I don't want to imagine you involved in ANYTHING called Plumber's Crack Tag. In fact, I need some mental floss now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004