Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Blob Must Bitch

All that time alone in the truck gives me plenty of opportunity to catalog and examine all of the things wrong with my life, compose in my head a lengthy blog post about them, and because this is not a blog about all the shitty stuff in my life, I promptly lose that post in the faulty servers at blogger.brain.com. What I will bitch about this time is this: "Hey, Arkansas! Your freaking road signs would be a lot easier to read at night if you'd buy real road signs instead of using the glitter recycled from a kindergartener's art project!"

[End of Bitch]

BTW, I gained 10 pounds in the month I was home. Lisa the Biker Chick has agreed to keep the ferrets until Monday so I could clean, run shopping errands, and shoot the match this weekend without having to abandon the lil weasels right after I picked them up.

Peach schnapps after dinner tonight. Thanks, Theta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004