Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Midwestern Meat Mailers...You Suck!

I can live with it if my own Sloth and Procrastination is the reason my Christmas presents get delivered late, but when I drop hundred of bucks into your company to mail high-end frozen goodies to family and friends, you better deliver them when you tell me you will! Don't wait until the expected delivery date to Email me that there's a problem with my credit card...the problem is with your own on-line ordering system! I know that because, against my better judgement, I made an additional order after your first screw-up and got the same error...your system screws up credit card expiration dates! Or is that just your excuse because you're so busy this time of year?

Y'all ought to at least send me a free cheesecake for my trouble.

MMM = not their real name.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004