Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Ba-aack!

Got back to the hacienda shortly after midnight last night. Yay! Another road trip survived!

I managed to slip through without slogging into any rush hour traffic and met no accident-caused delays. The only weather was rain in west Texas, which had the beneficial effect of blunting the usual killer sunshine that plagues those driving west. Old Sol made a brief appearance below the clouds here in the final miles of I-20.






Yay, Ranger! It clocked past 50K miles on the final Arizona stretch...not bad for a two-and-a-half year-old non-commuter vehicle. That's almost all highway miles, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004