Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Maybe I Had Too Many Platelets

Sure, I'm still sleeping badly, but at least I had a nap before venturing outside and trying some more yardwork. This time, I wore long sleeves and sweatpants...you should see the nasty cuts on my arms from wrestling the dead century plant yesterday. Pruned the mesquite tree and raked a year's accumulation of itty-bitty leaves that got wedged underneath the bushes. Took my Black & Decker Leaf Hog out of the box for the first time and blew the lil suckers into a pile. The mesquite trimmings and more agave husks pretty much filled my other can, so I had to squeeze the leaves into nooks in both cans. It still looks like a mess, but it's all I can do until the next garbage pick-up.

Hey, Lil Bro, if you're wondering what I did with all the Home Depot gift cards I got for Christmas a coupla years ago, that's it! And the girl? She tried to help me weed, but kept getting leaves in her cleavage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004