Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Bestest Lil Bro in the World

Got home from running beau coup errands and found a heavy box from The Sportsmen's Guide on my doorstep. Whoohoo! I knew it was coming; there was earlier confusion about TSG screwing up the delivery address, but Lil Bro straightened them out and told me the timeframe to expect it. My birthday was in May, but that's okay...I still have some ammo of my own.




These boxes amount to either a decade's worth of shooting fun, or a few rock-n-roll winter shooting seasons...all depending on whether I get the Uzi fixed soon. Call me motivated now! Now, if only I could convince Lil Bro to take a vacation down here, he could enjoy it too!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger .- said…

    hmphhhhh
    the only thing MY sister sends me is gidget articles reminding me I'm no longer able to get to the beach

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004