Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Who the Hell is Glenn Beck?

Just got 126 imperials gallons worth (that's a "buttload") of almost a dozen hits from "The Glenn Beck Insider" (the forum at his premium site) to my blog URL, not to any specific post. Someone wanna tell me what that's all about? I'm not frivolous enough to spend seven bucks just to find out. Any of you members mind cluing me in on what you're talking about behind my back? You're not talking about my mother, are you? Cuz I'll cut you!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said…

    Glenn's a funny conservative-radio guy.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He has also been picked up by CNN to do a commentary style show

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenn's the #3 rated guy on the radio. He has his own show on Headline News three times a night. And he's one of the funniest commmentators you'll ever hear.

    I've been all through your archives recently and I believe you'd love his show. Check him out, you'll get a good laugh.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger blogagog said…

    Glenn Beck is the brother of the lightning fast guitarist, Jeff Beck. Their parents own Beck's Brewing company. Glenn is known for being as strong as 10 men, and has dozens of handmaidens about him at all times.

    I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard he once killed a man by staring at him too hard. He's not one to be trifled with. He eats cows whole, skin and all.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Thanks for all the info, folks, but I still don't know the circumstances behind my blog's link being posted in his discussion forum. I hope it was by a fan....

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Vulture 6 said…

    Glenn Beck RULES

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004