Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Spotted Lynx - Friday the 14th Edition

CDR Salamander documents the Dutch attempt to get all their poop into one wooden shoe. Plus, news from the Russian Front! Ultra plus, a submarine quiz! Just go there!

Citizen Smash has hot Sunni on Sunni action! Go for the internecine warfare, stay for the Purple Finger and headlines! Sorry, Squids, I missed your birthday yesterday.

Cryptic Sub sez India has Suicide Girls now? I thought that was a Goth thing. Maybe my Lil Bro should look into the new Lefty AR.

The Grouchy Old Cripple on Urban Campers.

Jerry the Geek has IPSC match video! Oh, for high-speed internet some day!

ROFA-Six has the latest from the Shire.

The Carnival of Cordite #34 is up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004