Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Got Christmas Taken Care Of

For me, anyway.

Got my P16-40 mags from CDNN today. Now I ought to get through more than half of a match without having to stop and brush out dirty dropped magazines. I was a bit dismayed by CDNN's $10 postage for everything from 1 to 1000 items until I discovered the shooting glasses they enclosed gratis in the package. Nice touch!

Ready to open up some Canadian whoop-ass!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger VileBill said…

    C.B.,
    If you try some Dawson Basepads, you might get 19 or 20 in those mags. I figured that number because in a P14-45 they'll fit 17, 18 in a couple of 'em. Extra whoop-ass!!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    I love my P16-40! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004