Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Something to Spice up the Morning Oatmeal

In an effort to start eating more healthy (and maybe lower my cholesterol), I've been doing up some Quaker Oats oatmeal in the morning. I tried adding some raisins and sugar and cinnamon, but it's still pretty tasteless. Going past the Jelly Belly dispenser at the commissary today, I thought, "That'd be pretty good sprinkled on top of oatmeal!" Well, I spent a small fortune on oatmeal sprinklings...I'll let you know how it tastes. The bowl on the right is cinnamon and left is a mix of Dr. Pepper and A&W Root Beer.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so weird! You eat oatmeal???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004