Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Redneck Tuesday!

Not being a joiner, I don't participate in the blog theme "White Trash Wednesdays," so I'll jump their gun with this news item from Cherokee County AL:

A 20-year-old Centre man was injured Sunday when he fell out of a truck driven by his brother in an attempt to spit his tobacco juice. Brandon Thompson apparently opened the door of the truck he was riding in with his brother to spit just as the truck turned off of Hwy. 9 and onto County Road 65. When the truck turned, Thompson was spilled out onto the pavement. He was not seriously injured but was transported to Cherokee Baptist Medical Center for treatment.
Also, new to the Blogroll: Ignert Redneck!

Remember folks, don't forget the necessities!

Hoarked from assorted PWGers, except for the blogroll link--from Desert Cat.











Last, but not least, something to reinforce my cowboy cred: My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Oh man, that Ignert Redneck site is hilarious. I just added it to my bloglines subscriptions.

    Although I must point out that I and most of the people I am inter-related to would pronounce it "ignernt."

    (No kidding. The fraternal side of my family is has people who are related at least two different ways.)

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Did I say fraternal? I meant to say paternal. Ignernce, ignernce.

    And my family used to call me "Bubba."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004