Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Saloon, Smokehouse, Shooting Gallery, Internet Resource!

Wouldn't you know the most common search entry to find my blog was to a post I didn't write?

Keltec sub 2000 carbine (zooks of them!)
Glock carbine
Uberti millenium
Cowboy pics (multiple)
DLI challenge coins
Enfield
Ed Cameron pistolsmith

Hey, Ed, I hope all the business I'm sending your way doesn't slow down your work on BoRG!
Pictures of Songtan South Korea
Lindy Cooper wisdom
22 pistols
USAF raincoat
Drippy nose pics
Operation American Hiroshima
How to annoy Beaners
Cowboy language
FIE 22 revolver
Cowboy hat graphic
Wall-to-wall counseling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004