Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Pima Air Museum Gets a B-36


The B-36 Peacemaker "City of Fort Worth" is moving to Tucson's Pima Air and Space Museum to round out their collection of vintage and modern bomber aircraft (KOLD TV).

The Fort Worth-based B-36 Peacemaker Museum isn't particularly happy about this, but since the aircraft is property of the USAF Museum, they could only wave goodbye and take some really nice pictures.

Their loss is Pima's and Tucson's gain. I'm looking forward to seeing the old warbird.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger BillyBudd said…

    I cannot wait to see the monster with its combination of jet engines and props, the grandfather of the B52

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When is it supposed to get here? I'd like to go see it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004