Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Nightstand Meme

James at Hell in a Handbasket posted on the What's on Your Nightstand meme.

Before someone tags me with it, I'll play. Glock 23 (.40 S&W) stoked with Cor-Bon JHPs and a Stevens 12 gauge coach gun with a pair of rubber buckshot shells and a pair of reduced-recoil buckshot shells handy. This is for anybody I happen to encounter inside my home. For firefights going on in my neighborhood, I'll probably pop open the gun safe, not to bring out the heavier hardware, but to have a big piece of steel to hide behind. If the lead is flying and I don't know where or why, I will not go looking for trouble...like a stray round in the noggin.

Update: Tagged by Paul Krugman look-alike Countertop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004