Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My Blog is Like This



Still have some jambalaya in the freezer and I'm cooking again! From Cajun to Korean: I got the wok out and did up some chapchae, rice noodles stir-fried with chicken and veggies in sesame oil. Once I got it done, I realized that I forgot the spinach...and had no kimchi in the fridge. Well, there was a jar in the back with some red liquid and a leaf of kimchi of undetermined age, but I'll see if I can dispose of that without the EPA catching on.

The Team Infidel hits have been slowing down and the Google Snoopers are returning to normal:

Difference between preparation and planning
Saloon graphics
Build your own smokehouse
.22 pistols
Team Infidel
Socom 16 at 300 yds
Ruger 22/45 any good
B52 AMARC
Jenya pics
Cowboy site template
Anime aircraft
Chinese junk gallery
Nekkid gallery
Superstition Mountain 3-Gun
Cowboy pics
C-130 ads
Cowboy video games
Sandiego shootin
why was drawn together cancelled
cowboy campfire pics

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger LRK said…

    I am *so* coming over for dinner. My meals for the last two weeks have consisted of green beans, tortillas, and apple sauce.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Actually, the chapchae was pretty tasteless compared to the restaurant stuff...I've never been able to find the right noodles or I'm not boiling the shit out of them enough. And it's not the same without kimchi on the side.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004