Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Jabba the Moore has a Tin Ear

On Michael Moore's web site, he has posted a mosaic portrait of President Bush using miniature portraits of those service members (I assume) who gave their lives in the War on Terrorism. My first thought was that someone had hacked his site, but I'm beginning to realize that the Greasy One really believes there is something damning to GWB about the image. I was kinda moved by it, but not the way Mikey intended. Each face in the mosaic represents someone who raised their right hand and vowed to put their life on the line for our freedom. They died in the mountains and in the desert so that a nonvolunteer citizen might not die at his desk in an office building or in an airliner seat. Their individual images coalesce into the visage of the man who had the courage to stamp out the rats nests where terrorists grow. Thanks for the picture, Mikey. I'll treasure it always.

Hat tip to [it'll take me all day to find the site--hold your horses].

Update: Aw, forget it. Just read Michelle Malkin's post about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Benjamin said…

    Blob,

    Good way too phrase it. Fuck the Fat One and best regards to the men and women who are willing to fight and die for the freedoms we enjoy.

    If Moore had any sense of decency, he would recognize this. But, I've given up on him and the entire hard left. They actually MISS the Vietnam War protests.

    God bless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004