Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Darker Shade of Red


For the first time in my life, I was able to vote for a President without filling out an absentee ballot and jumping through those hoops. There was a light crowd, but the poll workers shuttled the old folks around politely and efficiently. One was nice enough to capture this event for me with my camera.

Naturally, I gave Dubya the nod, but spread some lovin' to the Libertarians a bit, mainly to yank on John McCain's chain. Sure, he's a great guy...that's why he should come home to Arizona and drink beer with us and get to know us again. Well, me anyway...I was a Pennsylvania voter way back then.

Want your own "Nuke the Moon" T-Shirt? Visit Frank J's site, IMAO.

Update: Hey, here's another poll station newbie, Wind Rider!

Update too: And look who's picking up my slack in PA! It's Geek with a .45! And an AR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004