Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Blob's Saloon Unification Theory

Countertop never did get around to posting his recipe for the coffee liquor. Here I am trying to stay awake for Monday Night Football. I had a cup and a half of coffee this morning and nursed a caffeine headache for most of the afternoon. I pounded water for a few hours to fight it off, then fixed a rum and coke (caffeine-free Diet), which usually kills the headache, at dinner time. Sure, I don't have a headache anymore, but I'm dozing in the easy chair again. So, I get to thinking...I've got that bottle of vodka soaked with coffee beans...and a buttload of Halloween chocolate I never gave out last night. Hmmm. Experiment: two Hershey Nuggets and a mini York Peppermint Patty microwaved for 2 minutes in half a coffee cup of water. Stir the sludge until solids are dissolved. Top off with coffee liquor and stir again. Bam! Good stuff! Now I've got a delicious way to get rid of that nasty coffee stuff and that bowl of chocolate left over from Halloween. Unfortunately, the last time I sampled the Jumpin' Java Juice, I was awake through that night until noon the next day. I posted a lot of stuff that no one commented on, so no harm, no foul. Anyway, I'll settle down enough to vote tomorrow and probably nap until the Ohio Lawyer Riots start tomorrow night. Wonder how much a non-resident Ohio hunting license costs?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Countertop said…

    Ooops, sorry. I will post it tonite. Promise.
    I've also got a de Snoping post to put up - but between family medical things and helping elect President Bush, I haven't gotten around to it.

    Sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004