Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Holy Cow!

I don't remember which blogger it was that mentioned creating a homebrew liqueur including a mixture of liquors and some coffee beans soaking for a period of time. Well, here at Cowboy Blob's Saloon, Humidor, and Shooting Parlor, we try things like that. Unfortunately, without a recipe, my concoction ended up being mostly vodka and I think I used too many coffee beans. The brew was hideously distasteful straight, but cut with boiling water and brown sugar, it wasn't too bad. Now, I haven't had my nap today and it's after midnight, and I'm bouncing around drinking fruity rum drinks and doing relaxation exercises hoping I can get a few hours sleep this weekend.

Anybody out there have the real recipe for me?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004