Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The New Catalog's Here!

Kim du Toit, the Godfather of GunBloggers, shares my enthusiasm for the Cabela's Christmas Catalog. I've been agonizing over getting a pair of those beautifully functional-looking Uberti "Millenium" revolvers. What's stopping me?
a. I don't have anything else in .45 Colt, even reloading dies.
b. I haven't felt social enough to try Cowboy Action Shooting even with the equipment I already have.
c. My cartridge belt loops won't take .45s.
d. I'm a bit under-employed at the moment.

Neither of these conditions have ever stopped me from making impulsive purchases before, so we'll see....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Countertop said…

    This is that little voice over your shoulder speaking . . . .


    MUST GET NEW GUN
    MUST GET NEW GUN
    MUST GET NEW GUN

    now back to our regularly scheduled programing . . . .

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Joel Gaines said…

    Already ordered from it. Got a Bull Elk tag to fill and need toys.
    BTW, Antelope tastes good. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004