Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until End of Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic sent from some random LJ post? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even the cosplay outfit you can't squeeze into any more.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

BobG of Near the Salty City wins with:

Labels:

13 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    If, instead of Pandora, Cameron had chosen Venus as home to Avataliens...

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous mr. hippo said…

    Come to Snake Head.

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    How liberals see Sarah Palin.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous BadIdeaGuy said…

    Despite it's relative obscurity, childhood mercury poisoning still exists and has devastating consequences.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Hey sailor, want to try something different?"

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger living1nbf3 said…

    I am here to pick up your 16 year old son for the prom!

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    George realized he had better revise his on line dating profile.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    I'm beginning to have second thoughts when my doctor walked in for my prostate exam.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On a side note, I was on leave once in Angeles City in the PI, got really drunk and I think I fucked a parrot--could that be my daughter?

    DWR577

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    "Ok, Star Trek, The Early Years, Scene 14, Take Three. And... Marker! ... Action!"

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    "Ok, Star Trek, The Early Years, Scene 14, Take Three. And... Marker! ... Action!"

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Naresh Khatri said…

    Beautiful girl.. But may i know who is she????
    Thank you for the post..

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Naresh, I did a pretty general image search on Bing. All I remember is that it was a Live Journal post on a cosplay (costume play) convention and the lady pictured was the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004