Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until End of Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic sent from Lil Bro? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your Nestles' Quick Shampoo recipe.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

Winner!

Reader Marc Howell wins with:
OK, so giving a 4,000 Lb constipated Elephant an "exlax snax" chocolate bar might have slight repercussions.
Send me some Blog Ad Fodder, Marc! Or I'll make some up... heh.

Other Contests

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Marc Howell said…

    OK, so giving a 4,000 Lb constipated Elephant an "exlax snax" chocolate bar might have slight repercussions.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Hillary Clinton takes a swim in the Gulf of Mexico to prove the cleanup is a success.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous John D said…

    When you're Lindsay Lohan, you never know where you're going to wake up.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    Mud Wrestling - it only looks sexy to the spectators.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Nancy Pelosi takes her morning constitutional in the river Styx.

    Yeah I'm ineligible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004