Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your surplus stuffed animals.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!
Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Wyatt Earp wins with:
I'd double-tap that!
Gotta give an Honorable Mention to Rodney Dill for:
Recoil? Only when 'she' turned around and I saw 'her' balls.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Tanya Harding's daughter is preparing for the Olympic gold medal round in figureskating.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Carteach said…

    If she wins a doll, it would be redundant.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I suppose the prone position is right out, then?

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    My future ex-wife?

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    I'd double-tap that!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me . . help you . . get that . . . into . . . the right . . . position. Ahhhh. . . much better fit now.

    I meant the SHOULDER STOCK. What do YOU think I meant, you perv?

    B Woodman

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    Tryouts went well for the Swedish Women's Rifle Team.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Diller said…

    Listen up,Goober!....give any more of this contaminated Chinese junk away....and I'll shoot your freakin head off.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Mark said…

    Damn, I had one but my mind went blank or numb or something.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Ron Russell said…

    Give that girl a Cupie Doll---Me!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Recoil? Only when 'she' turned around and I saw 'her' balls.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Thanks, Cowboy!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Heh. Thanks, There's on old joke --
    "Why don't the blondes in San Fran wear mini-skirts?
    Their balls show."
    I turned it to my own ends here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004