Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Front Sight Down? Who's Right?

Today I read from Exurban League and Gun Nuts Media (with a link to the Pahrump Valley Times) that Front Sight and its president, Ignatius Piazza, was in receivership.

Mr. Piazza says otherwise:

Don't be concerned.

You can’t believe everything you see on the Internet.

This is pure BS written by a reporter who was banned from Front Sight after she was convicted of illegally carry a gun into a courtroom.

We are training 428 students as we speak and are totally in control of Front Sight.

We look forward to seeing you on your next course.

Ignatius

Who to believe? PDB disputes Doctor Iggy with a vengeance.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    oh the drama!

    So, who's telling the troof?

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Shadiyah said…

    What I find most interesting -- and suspicious -- is that I cannot find a single other news source reporting this alleged situation. This should, by its nature, be Big News in these gun-fearing times, given that it's a story about Big Bad Evil Gun People Being Smacked For Committing Big Crimes. Yet I can't find a single mention of it on AP or anywhere else.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    As you can see on some of the other blogs, people are ready to believe it because they don't like the guy, the way he operates his business, or for his ties to Scientology.

    I'll just wait a bit to see how things shake out.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Caleb said…

    Hey now, I don't like the guy because of his shady land deals sure, but more than that it's because he has exactly zero shooting credentials to qualify himself as an instructor.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Settlement Class Member said…

    Zero shooting credentials? Tell you what, as soon as you become a 4-Weapon Combat Master (or even just a Handgun Combat Master), then you can criticize his shooting credentials.

    I abhor the guy. I believe he's the biggest shyster on the planet. But don't dis the training if you've never been there.

     
  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    For all the chatter here about Judges shutting Piazza down he seems to be alive and well. It is now Dec of 2013 and I came to see if there was anything concrete to all the BS I read. I haven't found anything more than some s$%t house lawyers commenting on a law suit that they know little to nothing about.
    I have retired from my own business after 45 years and one thing I learned about people is that those who can, do. Those that can't, usually make a lot of noise and don't do much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004