Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Arrggh!

Tried all night and today to get Adobe Premiere and my iMac to recognize my camcorder and capture all that video from the NRA Convention. I'll talk to Jesus about it tonight.

Meanwhile, that's The Anarchangel, Chris Byrne (left), joining a discussion with heavy-thinker David Koppel and Michael Bane (center).




"Sebastian" (standing) of Snowflakes in Hell, hangs out with (from left) Mike (Another Gun Blog), TD from The Unforgiving Minute, and Alan of Snarkybytes.













Alan (lower left) schmoozes with Breda (The Breda Fallacy) and one of several Pennsylvanians in attendance, the author of the NUGUN Blog. In the background, folks from the event's sponsors, Tactical Solutions and In-Sight Tech Gear.









Melody Byrne (left) chats with JohnOC (http://www.theguncounter.com) and his fiancée Myrhiana. All the folks in the snazzy Gunblogger Conspiracy T-Shirts frequent a so-named IRC chat group of gunbloggers and readers.










More of our sponsors, I think.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    "[help me out here, Bloggers]" is TD from The Unforgiving Minute.

    You're welcome!

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Alan said…

    And it's John OC talking to Melody.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    JohnOC is one of the co-founders of, and helps me run http://www.theguncounter.com, as well as being a regular commenter on many sites, and the #gunblogger_conspiracy IRC channel.

    The lovely young lady sitting next to him OTHER than my wife, is his fiancée Myrhiana.

    Oh and I think at that point in the discussion with M. Bane and D. Koppel, we were talking about how much of a hippy hellhole boulder is.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Thanks, Chris!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Eric R. Shelton said…

    Last picture, the gentleman on the left is Tom Yost, consultant and competitive team shooter for Smith & Wesson (I was next to him). The gentleman in the middle does beautiful firearm photography, but I've lost his name and business. High speed action or dramatic light studio work- that's his gig. And on the right is Scott Hattrup, Kansas pro-gun lawyer and IDPA shooter.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Hey you didn't happen upon Little Miss Atilla while up there, did you? If I recall correctly she has a gig with a gun magazine publisher, and was there partly as a blogger, partly as a gun mag writer.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I don't think so. I got all the self-identified lady bloggers accounted for.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004