Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Aw, C'Mon!

Today was my Birthday! You expect me to post something? I got in late Friday night from a Gunblogger SchmoozeFest hosted by Michael Bane (center-right), after nursing a single Diet Coke to ensure I could drive the whole way without falling asleep at the wheel.

Got up this morning and shot the ACTS Match, then hung around and socialized for a while!

Got home, took a nap, then jaunted over to the college for the Screenings. Said "Howdy!" to my friends Ann and Patrick there, as well was classmates from Video and Film. I'll be back tomorrow night, but I'm pooped right now.

What a cool birthday present: a mention in the Christian Science Monitor!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Maggie Mama said…

    Congrats on the B-day and the high profile mention!

    Can I have your autograph?

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger gregor said…

    Happy Birtday, Mate!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    Happy birthday man. I've been missing you at events for four years now. This time I actually saw you, but you left while I was talking with Michael Bane dammit.

    Oh and for those of you who don't know me, I'm the behemoth on the left leaning on the table.

    No, that's not a trick of perspective. I really am that big, and Michael Bane really is that small ;-)

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Timmeehh said…

    Belated felicitations,

    Huzzahh!

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    since I was off playing at the blues fest, I wasn't able to wish you a happy birthday in a timely manner. So, happy belated birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004