Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that unopened President Hillary Clinton Action Figure, now with Executive Cankles!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

Winner!

The surest way to get onto my blog roll is to come out of nowhere and win a caption/photoshop contest! Gasgwar of Right U R wins with:
Marge was perplexed as to why her jetpack never achieved lift, but could now rule out the extra weight of her clothes.
Other Contests:

Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
Family Security Matters
Right Pundits
RT's Ponderings
Wizbang
Support your Local Gunfighter

Labels:

17 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    White Trash Exterminating...We eat what we can't kill!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Goldwater's Ghost said…

    I find that spraying like this keeps the men away better.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Off-screen: "Oh God, who thought there would be a downside to X-Ray Specs?"

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    Testing for the Department of Homeland Security's Total Body Imager has cause much negative reaction.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The movie "Girls Behind Bars 6" went straight to video... for obvious reasons.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    No, I said enigmatic....

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Batman was saddened to find that Poison Ivy had let her self really go...

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Farm raised /= to all natural.

    ZOMG! Quick! Someone give me an ice pick so I can poke out my mind's eye to get the visual out of my head!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    I'm lost for words....

    This a pesonal photo???? :)

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stewert ignored the warnings of using spraying his garden with hormons...

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My eyes, my eyes! No not the spray, the photo!!!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rosie O'Donnell does her impression of poor, white trash.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah always wondered why no one wanted to join her clothing optional communal farm.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marge was perplexed as to why her jetpack never achieved lift, but could now rule out the extra weight of her clothes.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Not content to merely kill the bugs, Bertha wanted to scare the hell out of them before they died.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    I said

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Due to budget cuts Terminex employees must now provide their own uniforms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004