Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is Taktikal now, Comrade, Da?

Okay, I don't do a good Chinglish schtick, so....

The shipment from Dillon took the slow boat down the Gila River, but it finally got here. Now I've got a retention sling and four Pro-Mags for the Sino-Poodleshooter. All I need is a Che Guevera T-Shirt and I'll be set for the ACTS Halloween Match next month!

Please pardon the yuckiness of the cheap Korean brass.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Arthur said…

    If you have a couple extra bucks to drop on magazines, I would go with the Bulgarian waffle mags over the pro-mags. The Bulg waffles are polymer molded over a steel skeleton with steel feed lips. A much more durable mag all around.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Do they make 'em in .223?

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Arthur said…

    Ah, .223....

    Actually yes, you can find them in .223, but you can forget about the "couple extra bucks" part of my comment. Those things ain't cheap.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Gives a new meaning to "carve a notch in the bedpost."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004