Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Threeeeeeeeeeeeees

Clock's up!
I didn't celebrate my Blogiversary this month, seeing as how it falls on September 11, so I'll celebrate a third of a million visitors to the Saloon and Shootin' Gallery this morning! My Threeeeees Visitor came from New York City! NYC? What is this, a Pace Picante Sauce commercial? I wonder if it's Craig Wasson's agent? Don't be shy, say "Hi!" next time. No referral, so I'll give a Blog Ad to Visitor 333,335 from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in TN... one of the many folks who comes here from View from the Porch.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the Blog-o-Versary! And many, many, many, many, many, many more good years and wishes to you for decades and decades more of blogging!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Joanie said…

    Happy blogiversary!

    Da Goddess

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Thank you all fer visitin!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said…

    Congrats! I clocked-up 50k a while back, after four years. Pathetic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004