Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yahoo! Stupid

If I just click the Empty link next to the Spam Folder in Yahoo! Mail, the Spam is deleted sight unseen with only one dialog box asking me if I'm sure I want to permanently delete the files. If I open the folder (to ensure no blog comments accidentally got sent there) and select all the Spam to delete, it will open two consecutive dialog boxes, the first asking if I'm sure I want to delete the Spam, the next whether I'm sure I want to permanently delete the Spam.

Isn't that ass backwards?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I accidentally signed up with g00gle mail. Bored or something..

    Now, whether I like it or not, all my blog comments (and followup comments replied on other Blogger posts, here for instance) come back to me in gmail.

    FYI, so you won't make the same mistake.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004