Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that unopened President Hillary Clinton Action Figure, now with Executive Cankles!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

Winner!

It's Wyatt Earp again with:
"Oh my God! WAYNE GRETZKY!!!"
Pretty light turn-out this week. I guess if you can't say anything nice about someone....

Other Contests

Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Family Security Matters
Right Pundits (1st Place Last week!)
RT's Ponderings
Wizbang
Support your Local Gunfighter (I won 1st Place here last week too!)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004