Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Opposite Day!

Thanks to a manufacturing error, the Cactus League got a batch of IPSC Metric targets for cheap... if'n you don't mind the target serrations on the white NO-SHOOT side instead of the brown side. So, we made lemonade while the hay shines, so to speak, and declared Opposite Day! Shoot the white targets, avoid the brown ones!

Speaking of opposites, I was actually a weeee bit faster than Jon on most of the stages. Unfortunately, it was because he shot a Heavy Metal configuration while I had my fastest Tactical Scope get-up. And Jon got better hits....

Shotgun Video

Rifle Video


I upped the video quality on my uploads now that I've got higher-speed Internet. Do y'all think it's worth it?

Update: I beat Jon in rifle by less than 2 seconds... but I was supposed to. He would have kicked my butt if he hadn't had that failure to eject. He whomped me by almost 11 seconds in riotgun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Shoot the white targets, avoid the brown ones!

    RACIST!!111!1!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004