Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a caption or photoshop for this photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that old jeep that's not quite right after an off-roading trip through Arkansas.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

Winners!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Winning the Gold Medal is Rodney Dill of Outside the Beltway!
"Earl just shoonta lefta toilet seat up."
Taking the Silver is reader Timmeeee!
"Don't worry Cletus, you won't have to go back to Eye-rack, just put yore foot up'n this here stump and I'll whack some toes off fer ye."
I'll assume Timmeeee's pimpin' Roberta's blog until he tells me otherwise. Everybody else gets a Bronze Medal, a cookie, and a hug from the nice lady at the finish line.

But seriously, thanks for playing!

Other Contests:


Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Family Security Matters
RT
TrekMedic
Wizbang
Support your Local Gunfighter

Labels:

25 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Hillary Clinton embarks on her post-election career.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    So, Cowboy, we gonna have sex, or what?

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry Cletus, you won't have to go back to Eye-rack, just put yore foot up'n this here stump and I'll whack some toes off fer ye.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I's gonna tell your daddy-uncle that ya cain't date outside of the family.

    or

    You sure got a pretty ax-hole.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Remember the Devils Rejects? Pikers.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Wachu say asshole.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
    I like to press wild flowers.
    I put on women's clothing
    And hang around in bars.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Earl just shoonta lefta toilet seat up."

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Jane Bunyan was not quite the role model that her older brother was.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    If ya'll ever had a relative die right after sayin', 'Hey... what's hangin' sweet cheeks,' You just may be a redneck.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Lorena Bobbit's redneck cousin had her own way of dealing with 'wood'..."

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Tha's raight mama, he damn sure come home likkered up fo' the last time."

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Billy Jo Jean is a member of Clinton's "whip team" for the events in Denver to ensure Hillary's die-hard fans don’t partake in any anti-Obama demonstrations during the floor vote on her nomination.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Y'all lookitty heah, I can handle 4 to 14 inches and and am willing to help to change that.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    I also left a winning PS here.
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2008/08/blob-rules.html
    zwhkyl reporting

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger carnaby said…

    If God wanted me to have a dick, he wouldn't have given me this axe.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does this axe make my ass look fat?

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    When you're swinging an axe, everything looks like wood.

     
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger DoubleTapper said…

    So hep me, if you wasn't my brother I'd divorce you.



    DoubleTapper
    DoubleTapper@gmail.com
    DoubleTapper, blogging on Guns Politics Defense from Israel

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Oswald Bastable said…

    So she ain't so purty-

    Y'all want me to chop me own danged wood?

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger gregor said…

    Marcus wins! I'm not even trying.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    I resemble that result

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nope. This time I'm pimpin The Breda.

    http://thebredafallacy.blogspot.com/

    Thanx, y'all.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Fine...make me work!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004