Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank Heavens for Greatest Hits

Compilation CDs are great sources of MP3 audio, but all the typing sucks! Things lightened up when I opened up the album of Greatest Hits and Live CDs. I didn't bother with individual song titles for those... or CDs that rock all the through (like GnR's Appetite for Destruction and Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill).

I'm on Led Zep's boxed set now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger freddyboomboom said…

    Uhh...

    Since you're on Windows...

    CDEX will rip them, and put the album and song title as the title of the MP3 file...

    Lots of others will, too. But I like CDEX...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004