Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rippin'

Thank's to AlanDP's advice, I finally downloaded Audio-Grabber and started replacing many of the crappy Napst3r MP3s I downloaded during my Korean imprisonment with audio files I actually paid for a decade before. This could take years, but I started in the best place, my compilation album, chock full of goodies like 16 volumes of Rhino Records' Have a Nice Day collections. I filled in some of the blanks with some Billboard annual Top 10 CDs and still have plenty to go before filling a 700 MB data CD for the Ranger's MP3 player. Will I have the endurance to bear that much sappy 70s music?



This ought to keep me busy long past when school starts next week.

That's a lot of typing! Do modern CDs have embedded text already?




Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Isn't it so groovy now, that people are finally gettin' together, isn't it wonderful to know that people are finally gettin' together!

    (Yikes. What a compilation that must be!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004