Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer's Here!

Yay! Dish Network must have listened to my gripes, since they added an interactive feature that appears "On the Eights." It's probably cheaper than hiring a met goon to stand in front of a blank radar map for this part of the summer. Eight percent humidity!

This is a two-match weekend; throw in a range day before then to re-zero the POFMaster's scope and to re-check the iron zero for the SOCOM-16, which I'll probably shoot at Pima Saturday. Gotta give Jake another chance to beat me -- maybe he'll bring an AR this time.

Terry the Cactus Poobah is gonna trot out my old stages for Sunday re-runs, which is great. My creativity wanes when only 10 shooters are likely to shoot in the heat any given summer match: the Masters, Grand Masters, Jon, and me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004