Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Not the winning caption:
U.S. President George W. Bush (C) speaks with a couple dressed in traditional Slovenian costumes at Brdo Castle after the U.S.- E.U. Summit in Slovenia, June 10, 2008.
REUTERS/Srdjan Zivulovic (SLOVENIA)
Got a caption or photoshop for this Reuters photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that pair of lederhosen with the run in them.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

AlanDP of Blogonomicon wins with:
"Hansel and Gretel are surprised and overjoyed as President Bush offers to help with Slovenia's disturbing vowel shortage."
Thanks for playing!

Other Contests

Gone Rick Motel
(I got 1st Place last week!)
Support your Local Gunfighter (2nd Place there last week!)
bRight & Early (2nd Place there last week!)
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Right Pundits
Public Pondering

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Bush: "Hey Fraulein, how'd you like to taste some 'American bratwurst?'"

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Goldwater's Ghost said…

    Miss, I love your costume...do you think I could get one for Laura to wear, just for me?

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Hansel and Gretel are surprised and overjoyed as President Bush offers to help with Slovenia's disturbing vowel shortage.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there Miss Heidi, once we lose John Denver here you can help me find some of them thar Rick Colas.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Go churn me some butter beotch

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Yea, I do need an Artful Dodger, that there Scott McClellan din't turn out so hot."

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If he squirts me with that flower one more time I'm gonna show him what kind of "Cog" I am.

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    You know, there are some Slovenian beauty queens.

    Really.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Joanie said…

    T'would have been even funnier if it'd read "Hansl and Grtl..." But that's just me.

    Good job!

    Da Goddess

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    You mean, the one on the left is a male?

    Had me fooled...must've been the accessorizations~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004