Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Face for Television but....

I like Laura Ingraham, Tune in daily but nothing drives me from Fox at 5pm ET News to CNN Headline to Fox News Channel's News faster than Fox anchors "Just In...with Laura Ingraham." and guests' propensity for talking/shouting You can also catch her all over each other in their "Fair and Balanced" debate. on the Ingraham Angle Laura is taking her temporary stint on FNC's "Just In..." segment on the O'Reilly Factor as marching orders to continue this annoying practice. every Friday. Arrggghhh!! Go back to radio!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    What's your take on Glenn Beck?

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I like him! He seems a genuinely nice guy, as are most Mormons I've ever met. Intelligent, agrees with me most of the time. Doesn't talk all over his guests, a Big Plus.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    And, real-world funny. Not arrogant or put-downish.

    He was great at the NRA banquet. The only louder applause came during the Charlton Heston tribute.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She might be a bit combative... but I would wreck that. Just one night, Laura... just one night...

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said…

    Laura [sigh] oh boy....I would not dither over such come-hither.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004