Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest


Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this picture? Once again, Lil Bro found one for me because my laptop's modem is trashed.

You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old Britney Spears albums!

Judging begins Monday PM.

As if y'all couldn't guess by the BlogAd, Skywriter won with this one:

You're looking for someone whose bank account you can deposit $10 million the Nigerian government overpaid on some procurement contract? And I'll get part of the money for letting you use it?

Awesome. Now let me tell you about my folks Whitewater investment opportunity! It's the least I can do in return.

I got the Ad up on my last night at home but Blogger outaged before I could get the blog updated.

Labels:

14 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It stays up how long. Ed Jones

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Chelsea: "But you don't look like Mike Vick..."

    Go caption this one...!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So we are on for tonight?

    Only if you bring the cigars.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Chelsea: "You do WHAT with your thumb?"

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Hey Chelsea, have you ever seen Mandingo?"

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    You're looking for someone whose bank account you can deposit $10 million the Nigerian government overpaid on some procurement contract? And I'll get part of the money for letting you use it?

    Awesome. Now let me tell you about my folks Whitewater investment opportunity! It's the least I can do in return.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    "Sit on my thuuuumb, and tell me that you love meeee.... I'll wiggle my thumb, and say I love you too!!"

    (apologies to Monty Python)

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger CW said…

    "Is it twue what they say about bwack men?"


    {Madeline Kahn to Cleavon Little, in "Blazing Saddles"}

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Sezme said…

    Chelsea: "You gave my parents how much to marry me?"

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Actually Mr. Tucker I think Jackie Chan is a whole lot funnier."

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Man: "Your father sold you to me for 12 sheep."
    Chelsea: "Oh Dear!"
    Man: "No, no Deer, ass too high and run too fast."

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Ator said…

    Eish! If I have to I'll give The Big G 50 in cattles as lebola for your hand! I'll give another 150250 if he kills Mugabe...

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Captain America said…

    Say baby you wouldn't have a blue dress by any chance would you????

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Sigivald said…

    I can't beat your caption, "Sticky until Monday".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004