Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this picture, found at Rodger's blog C&S ? Once again, Lil Bro found one for me because my laptop's modem is trashed.

You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old Britney Spears albums!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Deathlok wins the Lil Bro caption contest with:
Filming of the new movie "The Partridge Family: Urban Streets" began filming today. Picture here, Snoop Dogg as Reuben Kinkade.

AlanDP get Honorable Mention with his Photoshop.

Labels:

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004