Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Range Day1








We showed our Bro-in-law our little shooting spot (had to since the Beaver Run Rod & Gun Club unilaterally decided not to renew our memberships. We gave him the Safety Lessons (the Eddie Eagle one to be relayed to The Binker and The Four Rules for everybody) and after he warmed up to his Xmas revo, we let him try out my Glock 23 and Lil Bro's H&K .45 USP. The finale involved blasting a veggie can into shreds with BoG2. Good times.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fun times. Though the .45 initially caught me offguard I still enjoyed myself. Can't wait to do it again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004