Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Can Anybody See This?



Lisa the Biker Chick sent me a QT flick of Lenny and Squiggy, but despite downloading the QT7, it doesn't show the video (usually just junk including images in my memory buffer). I wanna see if it displays in the brand new Blogger video thingee. The "drugs" comment refers to Lisa's talent for having calm critters... Jasmine and Victoria were spooky like that.

Update: Yay! It works here!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    looks good to me...but I'm using the spankin' new Firefox 2.0.0.4, the best available browser out there (Now, with exciting new SPELL CHECK!)

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gee ... I didn't know you could juggle ferrets and chainsaws.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004