Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Picked a Fine Time to Find This

Mac ownership must be some kind of mutant gene...if you don't have it, you won't understand. There's not anything wrong with these people; they can be productive members of society. They can interbreed and even hold elected office. But me? I'm a thrall to Bill Gates, our Benevolent Overlord.

My PC is almost as good as new except my MacAfee subscription doesn't recognize me and my system tray keep reminding me I "may be a victim of counterfeiting"...I guess the Dark Empire doesn't like the Product Code on my Dell Disk...or doesn't recognize it as Dell. I'm going to see what ignoring it does for me. like I ignore that smug Mac slacker in the commercial.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You probably won't be able to download any updates for windows...I had the same problem with a Dell disc, but I didn't install on a Dell system (shhh...). I eventually used another product code tho. Can't say where I got it from...THEY might be watching...

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give up. Get a mac.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004