Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Glory Be! I've Got My Dell Back!

Sometimes you've got to really screw up to make any progress. After sweating over this thing for days, I got a little careless and did something stupid...you know, like deleting important things. I knew I was in trouble when the bright Blue Screen of Death appeared. Back to the Windows disk and the Email from my 3d World Geek penpal...I must have done something wrong the first time, because this time it loaded up my documents and most of my settings. I knew things were looking up when the music started playing. And my desktop appeared.

Project for next week: back up my stuff! But tonight, I'm mixing a stiff one or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004