Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Found My Docs!

But the computer is still pretty jacked up. How do I get Windows to recognize my old Userness...and all the programs and settings?

My Freakin' Dell doesn't recognize the modem, the sound card, the whole nine yards. I guess I should concentrate most on getting the CD-burning software back in shape so I can burn all those GBs of movies, pics, and Flash files into CDs. I've got doo-doo for luck with computers...my laptop never recognized its own soundcard after its rebirth. I have a Gateway I reformatted only to have the video card fail midway through the process. A Sony VAIO P2 and a Gateway P1 gather dust in my spare bedroom. I ought to either get them fixed, or sell them for parts. Maybe then, I'd have room to actually host house guests in a civilized fashion, rather than throwing a sheet over the sofa.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One more reason that I don't do PCs...

    A computer is a tool that allows me to do things. I hate working on my tool because it is broke again...

    K

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My uncle once got stuck his peener in a gumball machine. I never knew the damned things could breed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004