Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cathy, You Ignorant Slut!


Never have I been prouder to be an EX-resident of Pennsylvania. After issuing a Durbinesque apology for the feelings hurt by her crashing the funeral of a fallen Pennsylvanian Marine, Catherine Baker Knoll (PA's Lt. Governor) completely ignored her worse slight.

The family of a Marine who was killed in Iraq is furious with Lt. Gov. Catherine Baker Knoll for showing up uninvited at his funeral this week, handing out her business card and then saying "our government" is against the war.
Emphasis mine. Apologies to Jane Curtin.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger azlibertarian said…

    I'll assume that photo is some sort of official Penn. photo. But I'm having a hard time imagining a creepier image (other than something involving Hillary!).

    BTW, Range Report up over at my house.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger shooter said…

    She kinda looks like a cross between Billary and Jane Curtin, doesn't she?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004