Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Out of the Closet


Enjoying the new plexiglas for now...before they smootze it all up. The Safariland sticker added a funny touch. "Look, Mommy, free-range ferrets!" "Keep your fingers inside the vehicle, Ma'am...they're devouring a helpless raisin, and it's not a pretty sight." Hopefully, the sticker will also keep me from walking through the barrier again. That wasn't the problem last time, though. The previous barrier was as high as my inseam...this one is much easier to step over.

(Despite the name of the pic, this is Lenny.)
"Hey! We can't reach our special place any more!"

2 Comments:

  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger PC said…

    I blogged something tonight you might like. Wouldn't be shocked if you knew him!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    Looking at Lenny's nails reminds me of an old Frank Zappa album cover titled "Weasels ripped my flesh"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004